Be part of our blueprint for success: top talent, a progressive spirit and best-in-class technology
If you have experience in HVAC construction and project management experience, and you enjoy cultivating relationships with clients to win repeat business, this position offers you some intriguing opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role where you’re basically running the business unit, acting as the project coordinator, scheduler, dispatcher, and client-facing communicator for a key segment of our business.
- Make an impact working on fast-paced jobs that go from start to completion in just a few months.
- Enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to continuous improvement where your ideas will be welcome.
- Work with cutting-edge technology with a company that’s ahead of the curve using programs such as Procore and BlueBeam. Plus, we offer paid training each year to help you stay at the cutting edge with us.
- Be part of a strong growth story at a forward-thinking regional HVAC contractor.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our growing company.
Anderson Mechanical Services, Inc. (AMSI) was incorporated in 1988 and has grown into a full-service HVAC company covering the entire DC Metro Area. We are committed to quality, integrity and customer satisfaction in all our service areas, which include pre-construction, construction, commercial HVAC service, commercial HVAC maintenance, and design/build services. AMSI is a great place to build your career. We are a leading variable refrigerant flow (VRF) HVAC contractor, we are proud of the strong relationships we have built with customers and contractors, and we're a family-owned company with over 30 years of success.
Pictured: AMSI’s dedicated estimating team handles all bid and budget requests, providing punctual and detailed proposals on project scopes ranging from small commercial interiors to ground-up construction to complex retrofits.