Be part of our blueprint for success: top talent, a progressive spirit and best-in-class technology
If you have experience in commercial HVAC diagnosis and repair, primarily on air-cooled HVAC equipment, you love what you do, enjoy learning, and want to be part of a great team with strong support from the manager and the company, this position offers you some intriguing opportunities. You will:
Anderson Mechanical Services, Inc. (AMSI)
- Learn a great deal as you have opportunities to work on a wide variety of equipment, including VRF, control systems, and other new, interesting technologies.
- Have plenty of opportunities for technical training through the manufacturers, and with our company that’s ahead of the curve using programs such as Procore and BlueBeam. Plus, we offer paid training each year to help you stay at the cutting edge with us.
- Enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to continuous improvement where your ideas will be welcome.
- Be part of a strong growth story at a forward-thinking regional HVAC contractor.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our growing company.
was incorporated in 1988 and has grown into a full-service HVAC company covering the entire DC Metro Area. We are committed to quality, integrity and customer satisfaction in all our service areas, which include pre-construction, construction, commercial HVAC service, commercial HVAC maintenance, and design/build services. AMSI is a great place to build your career. We are a leading variable refrigerant flow (VRF) HVAC contractor, we are proud of the strong relationships we have built with customers and contractors, and we're a family-owned company with over 30 years of success.
Pictured: Our team of certified commercial service technicians can provide you with fast and friendly HVAC equipment repairs at a competitive price.