Be part of our blueprint for success: top talent, a progressive spirit and best-in-class technology
If you combine the experience to hit the ground running with a passion for achieving goals, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Showcase your potential to advance -- our goal is to bring on a professional with the bandwidth to grow into a Project Manager role.
- Expand your experience. For example, plumbing and HVAC experience are preferred, but as long as you have proven commercial construction project coordination skills, we'll teach you what you don't know. Quick question for you - click here
- Make an impact working on fast-paced jobs that go from start to completion in just a few months.
- Work with cutting-edge technology with a company that's ahead of the curve using programs such as Procore and Bluebeam. Plus, we offer paid training each year to help you stay at the cutting edge with us.
- Enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to continuous improvement where your ideas will be welcome.
We have multiple opportunities for Assistant Project Managers, so feel free to share this information with your network.
Anderson Mechanical Services, Inc. (AMSI) was incorporated in 1988 and has grown into a full-service HVAC company covering the entire DC Metro Area. We are committed to quality, integrity and customer satisfaction in all our service areas, which include pre-construction, construction, commercial HVAC service, commercial HVAC maintenance, and design/build services. AMSI is a great place to build your career. We are a leading variable refrigerant flow (VRF) HVAC contractor, we are proud of the strong relationships we have built with customers and contractors, and we're a family-owned company with over 30 years of success.
Pictured: We blend senior-level field and project management experience with the latest construction software and technology to provide clients with high quality installations at the speed of the 21st century construction industry.