Be part of our blueprint for success: top talent, a progressive spirit and best-in-class technology
HVAC/VRF construction knowledge, strong leadership skills and a structured approach. If this describes you, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make your mark, both as a leader and as a hands-on team member, while expanding your experience across diverse projects. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy multiple opportunities for continuous learning, such as OEM training on VRF and other products.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance in our growing organization.
- Enjoy an entrepreneurial culture at a progressive firm committed to staying on the leading edge. For example, we recently implemented Procore and are implementing Lean Construction processes.
- Join a strong team that works well together in a positive, collaborative environment.
Anderson Mechanical Services, Inc. (AMSI) was incorporated in 1988 and has grown into a full-service HVAC company covering the entire DC Metro Area. We are committed to quality, integrity and customer satisfaction in all our service areas, which include pre-construction, construction, commercial HVAC service, commercial HVAC maintenance, and design/build services. AMSI is a great place to build your career. We are a leading variable refrigerant flow (VRF) HVAC contractor, we are proud of the strong relationships we have built with customers and contractors, and we're a family-owned company with over 30 years of success.
Pictured: We blend senior-level field and project management experience with the latest construction software and technology to provide clients with high-quality installations at the speed of the 21st century construction industry.