Be part of our blueprint for success: top talent, a progressive spirit and best-in-class technology
If you combine a background in design-build with experience managing engineers and a mechanical PE license, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Take point as we bring this function in-house, working initially with our outsourced partners and leading the transition over a couple of years. You'll make an impact on our company's profitability. Quick question for you - click here
- Build and manage a new department, including building a small team, that has strong growth potential.
- Play an important role in bridging the gap from estimating to project management; ensuring seamless integration is a point of emphasis for AMSI.
- Enjoy an entrepreneurial culture at a progressive firm committed to staying on the leading edge. For example, we recently implemented Procore and are implementing Lean Construction processes.
- Join a strong team that works well together in a positive, collaborative environment.
Anderson Mechanical Services, Inc. (AMSI) was incorporated in 1988 and has grown into a full-service HVAC company covering the entire Metro DC and Mid-Atlantic region. We are committed to quality, integrity and customer satisfaction in all our service areas, which include pre-construction, construction, commercial HVAC service, commercial HVAC maintenance, and design/build services. AMSI is a great place to build your career. We are a leading variable refrigerant flow (VRF) HVAC contractor, we are proud of the strong relationships we have built with customers and contractors, and we're a family-owned company with over 30 years of success.
Pictured: AMSI’s dedicated estimating team handles all bid and budget requests, providing punctual and detailed proposals on project scopes ranging from small commercial interiors to ground-up construction to complex retrofits.